HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT EXHAUSTING DIETS
Sport changes our body in unbelievable ways! There are so many positive effects on our organism; it slows down the ageing process, improves stamina, increases metabolism, gives you better sleep, your brain starts working faster! Watch this video and get motivated to start doing workout if you haven’t already! : )
You’ll also discover tons of super handy sporty hacks and tricks! Find out how to hide perspiration stains using simple hygienic pad, how to control water balance, avoid bad smell, using tea bags as shoe freshener, keep your sneakers perfectly clean, make voluminonus ponytails and much more helpful stuff!
Super effective waist-cinching exercises, chair fitness, plank variations and many more! And remember my friends, you can’t out-exercise a bad diet! I’m just saying! ; )
I highly recommend to watch this video about fitness myths that are harmful to your health! Your health isn’t a subject to joke with!Find out the real reasons of gaining excess weight, which food products are really harmful for our organism and also learn effective techniques of walking, running and swimming to achieve the most beneficial training possible! Stay healthy and fit!
Don’t forget to check out awesome tips how to fool your body and not overeat:
– a fried egg for breakfast instead of porridge, you’ll feel full for longer
– 2-3 pieces of dark chocolate suppress hunger and provide energy
– brush your teeth instead of eating dessert, the brain understands-the eating is over
– eat from small plates, the smaller the plate the less food fits on it
– separate a portion into 2 parts
– cold tones in the kitchen suppress apetite
– eat wearing smart clothing, slowly and carefully!
0:17 Best acupressure point for weight loss
2:50 Chair exercises
6:46 How to fool your body and not overeat
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: